Mission, Vision and Ethos
Learning together for the future in a safe, happy and supportive community.
1. To provide outstanding education for all our children with academic excellence achieved through a broad, balanced and enriching curriculum enhanced by extra-curricular activities.
2. To prepare pupils positively for life in Modern Britain by promoting the fundamental British Values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect for different beliefs.
3. To develop confidence, self esteem, respect and courtesy for all in a calm and well disciplined environment.
4. To ensure all safeguarding procedures and practises enable all children to be safe and feel supported, safe and happy.
5. To foster genuine and active partnerships with parents and the local community.
The Wincham school community is committed to providing each and every pupil with a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment which celebrates their unique character and capabilities, allows them to be themselves and enables them to achieve to the best of their ability.
We nurture all individuals in their journey to becoming responsible local, national and global citizens. We understand that our pupils bring different experiences, interests and strengths which will influence the way they learn.